Please read this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”, “AUP”) carefully before accessing our website located at www.athenasearch.io (“the Website”, “service”) operated by Athena Search (“Athena”, “us”, ‘we”, “our”). By using Athena’s services, you agree to the latest version of the AUP, which can be modified at any time. In case a revised version is posted on the Website, the users will be notified about the update of the AUP.
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice. In case of violation of the AUP or encouraging others to do so, your use of Athena Search services or the Website may be suspended or terminated.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Violating any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Using Athena’s services for fraudulent purposes
- Storing, publishing, displaying or transmitting material in violation of Third Party privacy rights
- Compromising or attempting to compromise the security of any Athena Search or a Third Party network, system, server or account
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code
- Sending unsolicited messages or postings, including bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements and “spam”
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Athena Search, Athena Search personnel, another subscriber or user, or any other person or entity
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violation may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
To report a violation of the AUP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, state the exact content that violates the AUP, state the record of your efforts to contact the subscriber directly, and provide us with an email address to permit our subscriber or Athena Search to contact you. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding this Acceptable Use Policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com