Personal Information includes both Device Information and Lead Information.
Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- Log files
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels
Cookies are small files stored on your computer that gather specific data and provide you with a better user experience. They save the browsing data which makes your online experience easier.
Log files are files that store your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Web beacons, tags, and pixels are files that store information about the way you browse the Website.Lead Information refers to the data you provide while filling in a form on the Website. These include the following: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, billing address, any type of financial information, user name, password, account number, any type of personal or marketing preference information, purchase history, company name, company size, business type.
The Use of Personal Information
To provide you with appropriate content
Your Personal Information (Device Information and Lead Information) is used for the following purposes:
- To complete your order and send you an order confirmation
- To discover appropriate products and services based on your needs and preferences
- To send you desired products, product updates, and service information
- To answer suitably customer service requests
- To successfully manage your account
- To send you newsletter and marketing communications
- To increase our Website and marketing exertion
- To perform research and analysis
- To tend to your concerns and work through your issues
NOTE: In case you want to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure to Third Parties
In some specific cases, your Personal Information may be disclosed to Third Parties, but only in the following ways:
- If disclosure is required by law or government in order to supply to a legal process or investigate fraud
- In case it is a priority to protect your safety, the safety of others or our rights
- If Athena Search is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. In this case, you will receive an email or a notice on the Website in order to be notified of changes in ownership or uses of your Personal Information
- With your prior consent, your Personal Information can be shared with any other Third Party
Our top priority is the security of your Personal Information. Bearing in mind that not all methods of electronic storage or data transmissions over the Internet are completely safe, we are not in a position to pledge a 100% security. In order to ensure the safety of your Personal Information, we follow generally accepted industry standards at the time of transmission as well as after it.
As far as the purchase on our Website is concerned, you can choose between the two ways: purchase via our order form or purchase via a Third Party checkout. Should you choose the former option, all of the sensitive information will be encrypted using SSL technology. In case of choosing the latter, it is strongly advised to carefully read the Privacy Statement of the Third Party prior to applying any Personal Information.
Should you have any further questions concerning the security on our Website, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
NOTE: All the Personal Information provided to our Website will be maintained for our records unless and until asked by the user to delete it. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Contact Us